Features of Pet Relocation and Pet Travel
There are rare opportunities when people get to relocate. These opportunities can come at any time, without prior notice. They can be job transfers, sudden family vacation plans, or need to change a state due to social or political unrest. When it comes to shifting, pet relocation becomes of the main troubles encapsulates the need to shift the pet.
Most modes of public transports and within this mode of public transport that cover long distances, prevent people from carrying pets. Usually, pets and their owners are made to travel separately. This causes major anxiety to pets like dogs that are prone to separation anxiety.
There are many horror stories where pets are misplaced during overseas or overstate travels. Thanks to these stories it becomes difficult to trust agencies. Before signing up the responsibility of transferring one’s pet to another location, you must do a basic ground check on the relocating agency. The best way to do the same is by looking for verified customer feedback and ratings. You can also ask the agency to give you some references before you finalize the theme.
Features of a Pet Relocation and Pet Travel:
- Make sure that the relocation service providers are licensed and verified by government authorities.
- Make sure the relocation service providers are necessary clearances to fly livestock.
- The documentation needed for relocating the pets such clearances from vets and microchip installation should be done legally and all documents must be authenticated. It is the responsibility of the pet locators to finalize the documentation.
- Pet travel requires prior cargo booking with concerned airlines in a systematic manner.
- If you are importing pets then a no-objection certificate and a quarantine clearance must be taken from the importing company before booking the cargo for the pets.
- Domestic pet relocation and International pet relocation both need a different set of clearances.
- For sick and injured pets special arrangements are done.
If you are importing a pet or exporting it, you must get an animal quarantine certificate issued. Animal quarantine is practiced by all major countries as a safety precaution to prevent themselves against foreign infections. To make sure that no exotic disease is coming with a pet, the government agencies require documentation that states the animal is clear of all types of diseases and illnesses. Only when the owner of the pet provides these clearances, does the host country allow the pet’s entry. This quarantine process tests a pet for diseases like rabies, canine distemper, and virus infections. The No Objection Certificate that talks about these clearances are the most important document needed to shift a pet overseas or for pet transport by air in India.
Most agencies that practice pet relocation via air have connections and prior business relations major airline companies. These agencies know to get the best deals, make correct bookings, and score a cargo spot in a short period of time. They will also help you in securing your flight tickets timely.
These companies have travel and shifting experts who know all nuances of transporting pets and dog transport services. These experts make sure that your pets are well taken care of during long hauls of travel and all paperwork is in place. They take care of all precautions that ensure your pets do not feel travel anxiety and cross long distances with as fewer hardships as possible. They take care of kernel numbers and keep you up to date about the travel trajectory of your pets.